Keep it Legal and On the Up and Up. Do you want to share some of our content? Well that is awesome and Thank you! While most of our content is Pinable for inspiration boards, all content on this blog is copyright protected and owned by us, JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS, or photographers listed. Feel free to use one of our images from a single post with proper credit and a link back to our site. We ask that you never share a full post, or images of people included from this site. If you have questions about appropriate sharing of our content, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be delighted to discuss how we can work together!
All text, images, and other content that are part of this blog are the property of JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS, unless otherwise noted or linked. Some photos were no longer able to be linked to a valid web page for event photographers. Some photographs were purchased at the time of the event for vendor use, and do not require a listing, however as an industry curtsey, I have tried to add the most current information in case you wish to procure services from the photographer. If you are the photographer of record and I have your work on my site via photos from the client, please contact me, so I can properly list you for all photo credits. All material is copyright protected either by JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS or the photographer of record. All rights are reserved for content on this page and are copyright protected by JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS. Feel free to Pin or a photos ensuring a link back directly to my original post is ALWAYS included. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of my images without first obtaining written permission from me first. All free printable’s offered are for personal use only. If you would like to use any material from JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS, please email me at email@example.com prior to use, since I do not own all rights to photographs.
OPINIONS & CONTENT DISCLAIMERS
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, and I do not except outside written content. As the owner of this blog, I may accept many forms of cash advertising, products or sponsorship. There may also be paid topic insertions to some of my posts. I may accept, and keep, free products, services, and/or other forms of compensation from these companies and organizations. I do believe in honesty and integrity on my blog all content that falls in to this category, advertising space, or posts will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content as per FTC guidelines.
- We do offer DIY and Tutorials on out website, as a complimentary service, along with our free design boards via GET A ROOM, in the spirit of sharing design inspirations. As a complimentary service JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS does not except any liability for your projects or design results. Readers following our advice do so on at their on risk. We understand that each and every project is different, and every person has their own skill sets. We would always advise procuring a local professional for these type of projects.
- All information on JENRON DESIGNS is authentic to the best of our knowledge, and as such, it is prone to occasional errors or possible absence of some key information, since writing is not always my strong suit. We do not make promises or guarantees regarding the accuracy of information supplied, nor do we guarantee the completeness of information found on JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS.
- Please know that the views and opinions expressed in this blog are entirely, my own. I will only endorse companies, products, and services that I believe are truly worthy of my companies endorsement, and serve to enhance the experience of my readers. All products/service claims should be verified with the manufacturer/provider, and JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS is not responsible for any orders, delivers or claims.
- I am a participant in several affiliate service programs which may include: the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Reward Style/Shop Style Affiliate Program, Rakuten Link Connector, and Share-A-Sale Affiliate. These are all affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees, at no cost to you, by advertising and linking to amazon.com or shopstyle.com, and other sites. Participation in the affiliate program does not influence my decision as to which products that I share. I only share items I already love and would use with or without an affiliate link.
Advertising Policy & Disclaimer
JENRON DESIGNS may contain some paid advertisements and sponsored posts, which are clearly noted as such. I sometimes receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials. I may run advertisements on my site concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Once I receive and use or review an item, I am honest with my opinion on this page. JENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS may also be part of several affiliate advertising programs, meaning that some blog posts contain affiliate links. Through affiliate links, I may receive a commission on sales of some products that are linked to in my posts. All linked items are ones that fit my style, and I truly love to use in my own home. The compensation received via any form of advertising will never influence Jennifer Gainer of JENRON DESIGNS content, topics, or posts. If I don’t love it, I won’t post it, it is just that simple.
GDPR Comment Compliance:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
MailPoet Newsletter & E-mails
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are a member of our website
- We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
- To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
- This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
- No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
Link Party Policy
If I am by chance the host of a Link Party, by submitting a link to the Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes one image from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. In addition, your photo and/or link may be used for promotion on social media outlets. Jennifer Gainer ofJENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS and all (future) co-hosts respect you and your work. Above all, proper links will be used and credit given where credit is due. Similarly, your e-mail will not be shared or added to any other lists without your permission. Include your e-mail when you drop your link so that we may add you to the weekly Link Party e-mail. In addition, you will be invited to pin on the Link Party Board.
GDPR & CCPA Cookie Compliance:
- I am a participant in several affiliate service programs which may include: the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the RewardStyle Affiliate Program, Share A Sale Affiliate Program Google AdSense and AdThrive. These are all affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees, at no cost to you by advertising and linking to amazon.com or rewardstyle.com, and other sites. Participation in the affiliate program does not influence my decision as to which products that I choose to share, the links are usually made after I have procured the products. I only share items I already love and would use with or without an affiliate link.
- I do have advertisements and cookies that run on my site. When you first visit my website, you were informed that cookies are in use on my site and link to a pages where the following could be collected. Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites that are outside our control and not covered by this policy. These cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies in order to operate our websites and services, to improve our performance, or to give you extra functionalities, all with the goal of providing a better experience for you. Third parties that have content embedded on our website (such as links, buttons, widgets, and other embedded features in content) may set cookies on your browser or obtain information about the fact that you visited our websites from a certain IP address. Our third-party providers may also collect personal information as described in the section above. We do not authorize third parties to collect any other personal information from our websites unless you provide it to them directly.
- It is our policy not to knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent/guardian and you suspect that your child may have submitted personal information to us, please send us an email. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will strive to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Published January 16, 2017, GDPR updated May 24, 2018, CCPA updated December 27, 2019