GDPR Comment Compliance:
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
MailPoet Newsletter & E-mails
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or if you are a member of our website
- We will only send you emails which you have signed up to receive, or which pertain to the services we provided to you.
- To send you emails, we use the name and email address you provide us. Our site also logs the IP address you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
- This website can send emails through the MailPoet sending service. This service allows us to track opens and clicks on our emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
- No identifiable information is otherwise tracked outside this website except for the email address.
Link Party Policy
If I am by chance the host of a Link Party, by submitting a link to the Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes one image from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. In addition, your photo and/or link may be used for promotion on social media outlets. Jennifer Gainer ofJENRON DESIGNS D.B.A. BUTTERFLY LANDINGS and all (future) co-hosts respect you and your work. Above all, proper links will be used and credit given where credit is due. Similarly, your e-mail will not be shared or added to any other lists without your permission. Include your e-mail when you drop your link so that we may add you to the weekly Link Party e-mail. In addition, you will be invited to pin on the Link Party Board.
GDPR & CCPA Cookie Compliance:
- I am a participant in several affiliate service programs which may include: the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the RewardStyle Affiliate Program, Share A Sale Affiliate Program Google AdSense and AdThrive. These are all affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees, at no cost to you by advertising and linking to amazon.com or rewardstyle.com, and other sites. Participation in the affiliate program does not influence my decision as to which products that I choose to share, the links are usually made after I have procured the products. I only share items I already love and would use with or without an affiliate link.
- I do have advertisements and cookies that run on my site. When you first visit my website, you were informed that cookies are in use on my site and link to a pages where the following could be collected. Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites that are outside our control and not covered by this policy. These cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies in order to operate our websites and services, to improve our performance, or to give you extra functionalities, all with the goal of providing a better experience for you. Third parties that have content embedded on our website (such as links, buttons, widgets, and other embedded features in content) may set cookies on your browser or obtain information about the fact that you visited our websites from a certain IP address. Our third-party providers may also collect personal information as described in the section above. We do not authorize third parties to collect any other personal information from our websites unless you provide it to them directly.
- It is our policy not to knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent/guardian and you suspect that your child may have submitted personal information to us, please send us an email. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will strive to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Published January 16, 2017, GDPR updated May 24, 2018, CCPA updated December 27, 2019